Monday, October 11, 2010

Thankful

This Canadian Thanksgiving, I am thankful.

thankful for the time spent with them


thankful for visits from the Tooth Fairy (and thankful that the Tooth Fairy did not forget to visit this time!)


thankful for early morning coffee in my favourite mug


thankful for the world around  us




thankful for my mom's apple pie


I am not so thankful for the hours spent from 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. convincing Q that it really is time to sleep rather than play.  However, I am thankful that I am the one who could comfort him when a bad dream woke him up.    I am also thankful that I was lying beside him when a big goofy smile spread across his little face as he tooted in the bed.  Ah, the joys of little boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.