Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pigtails and Purple Socks


I wish I had something more to say but I am short on time today.

I am packing up my soaps again and heading out later this evening for another craft show.  This time it is a Ladies' Night Out with food, drink and shopping.  It sounds like a fun evening and I am really excited to be a part of it but, yet again, a little nervous.  You know that little voice that whispers in your ear that perhaps you're not quite as good as you think you are?  I am going to try to consciously ignore that voice and listen to the little one that is jumping up and down on my shoulder with excitement.  That little voice has her hair in pigtails and loves purple socks.  Yep, I'm going to listen to her instead.

8 comments:

  1. you're so cute. when i was a little girl i put my hair in pippi longstocking on the side of my head braided pigtails for a school picture. i love striped socks and would wear my hair in pigtails still if i had enough to. that other little voice has to be ignored in my head too sometimes. here's a voice telling you that you're great and your soaps are too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! and tell that other one to go to you know where!! your soaps are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. Your are an awesome soapmaker and a huge inspiration to me. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's another voice for you cheering loudly (you know how mine carries!) and reminding you that everyone will find that your products are every bit as fabulous as you are!!

    Can't wait to hear all about it.

    Su

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pigtails unite!!!!

    I'm sure you'll do great...have a fab time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling! Big smile for the pig tails and purple socks. Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely ARE that good!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.