Monday, June 4, 2012

Reclining and Massaging

We went searching for a new couch last week.


The boys fell in love with this love seat.  Plans were already being made about eating breakfast here while watching a show.  Whose juice would go in which cupholder.  Look pretty comfortable, don't they?  We didn't get that one.


This is the other piece of furniture they loved -- a massaging mattress.


In Keegan's words, he was "totally digging" this bed.  I won't tell you what Quinn said about the bed.  Oh heck.  Okay, I will but you have to promise not to judge us.  He said it was very relaxing.  For his weiner.  Yep, makes me proud somedays.


8 comments:

  1. Thank you! It's nice to know I'm not the only one with a boy like that. I'm going to go laugh some more now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! that is great though that they can be so open with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Oh my gosh...boys will be boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this totally cracked me up! thanks for the laugh:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I spewed some coke out my nose. haha!

    Recently while out taking photos we ran across a tarantula.I picked up a small rock and tossed it at said tarantula to make him run "away" from me. Husband says no ya don't throw rocks and immediately looked around for a stick to poke it with-just like a boy.I suppose they never grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laughing SO hard right now. LOVE it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahhahahahahhaha!!!! I know a lot of people who would've said that same exact thing! Funny boy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.